Cyclist Down, but not out...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

J4CKO

Your commutes, strung together could be marketed as the latest "Final Destination" film.

Hope you have a quieter time next week !

OP
OP
M

magnatom

J4CKO said:
Your commutes, strung together could be marketed as the latest "Final Destination" film.

It's just been a crazy few weeks. Luckily it isn't normally like this!

Mmm. A film. I wonder if I could sell the rights to a film.....:sad:

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Here's my theory. Magnatom's high-pitched weegie-scream rips a hole in the space-time continuum and he travels forwards in time. Travelling to work the next day, he skids on some sh1te in a tunnel, nearly COLLIDING WITH HIMSELF coming the other way!!!!!!

I've got a clone theory as well, but that <plot spoiler> was just ripped off from 'Moon'.

Bollo said:
Here's my theory. Magnatom's high-pitched weegie-scream rips a hole in the space-time continuum and he travels forwards in time. Travelling to work the next day, he skids on some sh1te in a tunnel, nearly COLLIDING WITH HIMSELF coming the other way!!!!!!

I've got a clone theory as well, but that <plot spoiler> was just ripped off from 'Moon'.
I knew it was all staged ;)

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Bollo said:

Bl**dy physicists....;)

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
J4CKO said:

What Glasgow? Can't imagine that would pull in the punters;);)

Ah Mags - it's not your week is it?

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Funny how these incidents seems to cluster together. My commute is hugely benign compared to most but when they happen, incidents usually seem to come in threes or fours. It's probably a perception thing - after the first one you're tuned in to trouble.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

ttcycle said:
What Glasgow? Can't imagine that would pull in the punters;);)

Ah Mags - it's not your week is it?

Och, I was more concerned for his bike the other cyclist than anything else. :laugh:

Seriously though, I am lucky in that I am very pragmatic and I just get on with it. It takes a lot to rock a magnatom! :biggrin:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Bollo said:
Funny how these incidents seems to cluster together. My commute is hugely benign compared to most but when they happen, incidents usually seem to come in threes or fours. It's probably a perception thing - after the first one you're tuned in to trouble.

Tuned in! It's funny you should say that. It's almost as if I have a 3T field around me and I'm attracting metalic objects towards me. If one strikes me it will flip me 90 degrees and send me into an MPRAGE. I reckon it would be pretty SAR....

I don't expect many on here will understand the finer aspects of my MRI joke above! ;)

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
magnatom said:
Tuned in! It's funny you should say that. It's almost as if I have a 3T field around me and I'm attracting metalic objects towards me. If one strikes me it will flip me 90 degrees and send me into an MPRAGE. I reckon it would be pretty SAR....

I don't expect many on here will understand the finer aspects of my MRI joke above! ;)

You talking the language of l'armor.:laugh:

Tynan

Veteran
I like that tunnel less every time I see it, and I dind;t like it the first time Mags shared it with us

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I'm sad to hear that the huffing and puffing is back. I was so chuffed for you when the apparent effort went down and your speed increased so much after getting the road bike.

Top Bottom