Cyclist Down, but not out...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
jonny jeez said:
Mag's...."CROP!!!"

that's 50 seconds of the dullest video footage I've ever seen (bike in tunnel) followed by 2.5 seconds of action

CROP!!!!!!

Glad it wasnt your turn today;)

Maggers is the Alfred Hitchcock of bike cams. He's building tension.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Bollo said:
Maggers is the Alfred Hitchcock of bike cams. He's building tension.

good point, he certainly makes a personal appearance in every film (just like Mr Hitchcock), perhaps we should change Mags name

Hitchnatom...

or

Mag-cock...oh hold on I didnt really think this one through.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Lol (I know I shouldn't)... is this standard Scottish conversation?

Mags: Jeeeesus Chriiiist
Chap: Bloody Hell

:smile::biggrin:

Poor bugger, I bet he'll be aching now! That tunnel looks really bad for cyclists.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

jonny jeez said:
Mag's...."CROP!!!"

that's 50 seconds of the dullest video footage I've ever seen (bike in tunnel) followed by 2.5 seconds of action

CROP!!!!!!

Glad it wasnt your turn today;)

What you don't realise is that the crop was very deliberate. Have a look at the footage again. Do you see anything a little strange in the tunnel? Call it my basketball/gorrilla test..:biggrin:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

BentMikey said:
With that squeeky voice? He's certainly no testosterone monster. ;) :angry:

Oi, with three easily conceved kids under my belt (pardon the pun!) I think my testosterone levels are quite high enough, thank you very much!

I just have an excellent vocal range! :biggrin:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Sh4rkyBloke said:
Lol (I know I shouldn't)... is this standard Scottish conversation?

Mags: Jeeeesus Chriiiist
Chap: Bloody Hell

;):biggrin:

Poor bugger, I bet he'll be aching now! That tunnel looks really bad for cyclists.

That is the polite version so that those south of the border can understand it. In fact it should really have been dubbed in to Edinburgh accents, just to make sure... :biggrin:

magnatom said:
What you don't realise is that the crop was very deliberate. Have a look at the footage again. Do you see anything a little strange in the tunnel? Call it my basketball/gorrilla test..:smile:

It was the pools of standing water; no the green alien eggs hanging from the ceiling, the speedometer confirming your 10mph, the plethora of sensory receptors lined up on the handlebars including a portable scanner which immediately detected brain activity in the victim...

Actually I love the way you're yacking away and all the guy says in return is "Ayyyyeee"

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Crackle said:
It was the pools of standing water; no the green alien eggs hanging from the ceiling, the speedometer confirming your 10mph, the plethora of sensory receptors lined up on the handlebars including a portable scanner which immediately detected brain activity in the victim...

Actually I love the way you're yacking away and all the guy says in return is "Ayyyyeee"

You were almost right (a small part of it, that is!). For those of you who didn't notice there is a section of the tunnel which they (I have no idea who they are) have decided to paint the tunnel as if it was underwater, with lots of fish etc. They also added hanging seaweed and fish. I quite like it, but I wonder what H&S would say about fish falling off the ceiling and catching between a cyclists wheels....:laugh::smile:

Top Bottom