Cyclist down - Dundee (not me)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
Or it may have been a youth on a bike complying with all current regulations and recommendations, very sad whichever.
Sympathy to family:sad:.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/new...2eq-E2wg82LwzPtw8hX9L07zAvoAFSdF9iYlO2rAj1EIk

15 years old. The area and age of the rider suggests to me that it may have been a youth on a bike, more than likely without lighting or any reflective clothing, bouncing about the roads with his mates. My tuppence, no facts yet known.
I find it quite staggering how insensitive those remarks are. Especially when you finish with "No facts known". Maybe you should have waited until some were.

OP
OP
dhd.evans

dhd.evans

Veteran
I find it quite staggering how insensitive those remarks are. Especially when you finish with "No facts known". Maybe you should have waited until some were.

I'm not attempting to be insensitive or dismissive - it is a tragedy all around. I am simply postulating as i know the area well.

boydj

Legendary Member
I'm not attempting to be insensitive or dismissive - it is a tragedy all around. I am simply postulating as i know the area well.

Still some sensational victim-blaming without any facts. How do you think his friends and family would take your remarks?

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Cairn Rankine, RAMC Cadet. RIP

Last edited:

Ludacris

Not far from me and if I remember correctly, he died in a passerby’s arms, I can can tell you, the chap’s account was heartbreaking, it really hit home.

Top Bottom