Cyclist headbutts pedestrian.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
A truly shocking scene in london when a cyclist clipped a pedestrian who was crossing the road and then attacks him leaving him badly injured;

View: https://youtu.be/yH1PbV6IpOA

Police are trying to trace the attacker.

Wow, that's shocking, I hope he's caught soon and severely punished.

DSK

That's because it seems clear in this case it was absolutely the cyclists fault not the 3rd party's fault or a 50/50.

vickster

Legendary Member
Sickening. But really that man would be a tosser with or without a bike.

Surely as its in London the police can track CCTV back/forward to work out either his place of work or the area he lives?

This needs sharing on as many different forums as possible, so hopefully he will hand himself in.
It was on the BBC London news at 1.30 and will no doubt be at 6.30 and 10.30 too (which I'm sure get substantial total viewing numbers)

PC Fisk, from the City of London Police, said: "We are asking the public to help us identify this cyclist, whose needlessly violent actions has left a member of the public with some nasty injuries.

"If anyone has any information about the man who carried out this assault, please contact us. He is described as a white man in his 40s, around 5ft 10ins, of medium build, with short greying hair."

Could be around 95% percent of users of this forum...:whistle:

RoadRider400

Some bloke that likes cycling alone
It was on the BBC London news at 1.30 and will no doubt be at 6.30 and 10.30 too (which I'm sure get substantial total viewing numbers)

I only know about it because its on this forum, I am not really interested in entertaining the BBC slant on current affairs.

BBC and Guardian is going to be a similar audience.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Why is that so surprising. People on here are programmed to say pedestrian is right, anyone else is wrong based on the poor-wee-vulnerable-road-user-can't-possibly-be-wrong everyone else should look out for me because I can't be bothered to use a bit of mental effort to employ some spatial awareness attitude :rolleyes:. Not so long ago a smart-phone-dumb-user paying no attention (as is normal) stepped out into the road in front of a cyclist and got hit, the cyclist was successfully sued for a large sum of money, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone on here was having orgasms condemming the cyclist and sucking up to the pedestrian, a victory for carelessness with externalised costs.

Nice irrelevant comparison of incidents there.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
Why is that so surprising. People on here are programmed to say pedestrian is right, anyone else is wrong based on the poor-wee-vulnerable-road-user-can't-possibly-be-wrong everyone else should look out for me because I can't be bothered to use a bit of mental effort to employ some spatial awareness attitude :rolleyes:. Not so long ago a smart-phone-dumb-user paying no attention (as is normal) stepped out into the road in front of a cyclist and got hit, the cyclist was successfully sued for a large sum of money, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone on here was having orgasms condemming the cyclist and sucking up to the pedestrian, a victory for carelessness with externalised costs.

That argument and any sympathy for the cyclist went out of the window the moment the cyclist decided to drop the nut on the bloke as far as im concerned...

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I think it looks like the pedestrian "gave him the verbal's" and then continued when the bloke on the bike came back, seemed to be a lot of gesturing before the bloke headbutted him. Not condoning the bloke on the bikes action but we don't know what the 'City Worker' said to provoke the bloke into attacking him.

Top Bottom