Cyclist killed in Leighton Buzzard

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Simba

Specialized Allez 24 Rider
Unfortunately these incidents are getting very common. I hope they catch the driver and string him up.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
If it is true that they didn't stop at the scene, I'm getting thoroughly tired of how they never seem to prosecute for this.

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Late on Sunday evening. The less charitable side of me wonder's where the driver might have spent his Sunday afternoon to drive off after that.

quidditys_shore

RIP :biggrin:

sheddy said:
This case came to court last month (she only handed herself in after sobering up) http://www.whtimes.co.uk/news/hatfield_businessman_s_family_slam_killer_s_sentence_1_212689

so because she pleaded guilty all he could give her was 24 weeks that turned into nothing at all all because she's pregenant?! ;) & only an 18 month ban?!! :sad::angry:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ave-babys-indignity-born-prison.html?ITO=1490

she said she thought she hit an animal, but didnt check, may have bumped her head so didnt know what was happening yet managed to get someone to come & pick her up in a van & flee the scene (even though her defence said there was no evidence that she had left to avoid detection!). police went to her home but no-one there, yet turns up at 7hrs later....

darthpaul

Another life lost and wasted due to a careless driver who clearly has no conscience ;) RIP

We all know accidents can happen at any time, and for a number of reasons.

What really sickens me, is how anyone can live another human being lying in the road to die. This driver is the scum of the earth.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
There's a CCTV camera on the St Judes building opposite the garage as well

RIP, I can't understand how anyone can be cowardly and uncaring enough to leave the scene after killing someone ;)

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
mcshroom said:
There's a CCTV camera on the St Judes building opposite the garage as well

RIP, I can't understand how anyone can be cowardly and uncaring enough to leave the scene after killing someone ;)

Sadly indicative of a 'society' hellbent on not accepting responsibility for their actions.

RIP to the cyclist.

Top Bottom