Cyclist seriously injured - Fife A912

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MattyKo

Whilst we all hope that this individual makes a best a recovery as possible, and appreciate the contributor making us aware of a further incident involving a cyclist.

I also hope that the staff members do not consider it necessary to lock a thread (even if that decision was taken too late in my opinion) because people think they can forensically dissect a traffic incident whilst the sufferer (the cyclist) is receiving assistance from their medical and rehabilitation team.

My posting to this part of the website was moved, and despite me having to dwell upon the minutiae of my traffic incident (involving a commercial vehicle), every time I wake up or go to sleep, contributors to this site decided to attribute blame. Unfortunately, even if I was to blame, I shall suffer the consequences for the rest of my life.

Please let us not whilst dwelling upon the consequences of riding a cycle amount motorised vehicles, use it as a forum to argue amongst each other.

The person to whom is thread refers; firstly, probably, is not aware that we are discussing this traffic incident, nor at this particular moment in time probably, cares!

However, he or she cannot reply, so why are we?

Fubar

Guru

Ludacris

Yep, read it in the Evening Telegraph. Hope he's OK and makes a full recovery, really brings it home when it's so close. :sad:

MattyKo

Thank you.

I sincerely hope that the individual involved in this traffic incident is able to achieve a full a recovery.

My decision to comment on the nature of discussion the Camden traffic incident attracted, is probably as late as the eventual decision taken by the staff / moderators to lock that thread.

Again please accept my apologises for adding a personal opinion to this unfortunate traffic incident.

Top Bottom