Cyclist wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
The c**k womble should hand himself in. He is causing unnecessary additional stress to the family and he knows it...

Hope he is recognised. Please do the right thing...

OP
OP
Blue Hills
From that story police seem to have an image of bike being abandoned. I thought cctv was better than appears. You'd think there would be some info on the bike itself, brand.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I wonder if Strava could help? He looks like he is wearing cycling gear and could have been recording the ride and not deleted it. The chances are slim fo none. But its another avenue checked.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I wonder if Strava could help? He looks like he is wearing cycling gear and could have been recording the ride and not deleted it. The chances are slim fo none. But its another avenue checked.
Good call though I would say it would have been one of the first places the Police would have looked.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
If the bike was abandoned, it could mean it was stolen. Otherwise, it will be great source of evidence to, hopefully, track down the person.
Even if he didn't realise the seriousness of the injury immediately, he must have done quite soon to dump the bike!

Cycleops

Legendary Member
If he abandoned the bike he probably had no connection with it so perhaps it was stolen, only hope is that somebody might connect him with it if colour/ make was known.
People are creatures of habit and that Bow Road is very busy. I’m sure someone else using it will be familiar with him and have useful information. I also think he will be battling with his conscience and will eventually hand himself in.

Last edited:
Top Bottom