Cyclist who don't wear a helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rebelpeter

Seems pretty mad to me cycling with no helmet roads are harder than heads at least a helmet gives you a better chance thsan ending up in a wheel chair and brain damaged, ought to be a law making it compulsery like motor bikes, you can do 30 /40 mph on a cycle or motor bike and you can get as much injuries on a cycle by hiting your head on the road as on a motor bike. . .

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Just as I was thinking post numbers were in decline....

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Here we go..

image.jpg

GC

:smooch:Seems pretty mad to me cycling with no helmet roads are harder than heads at least a helmet gives you a better chance thsan ending up in a wheel chair and brain damaged, ought to be a law making it compulsery like motor bikes, you can do 30 /40 mph on a cycle or motor bike and you can get as much injuries on a cycle by hiting your head on the road as on a motor bike. . . :girl:

My ignore user list was a little light, thanks for volunteering to join it.....

GrasB

Veteran
Seems pretty mad to me cycling with no helmet roads are harder than heads at least a helmet gives you a better chance thsan ending up in a wheel chair and brain damaged, ought to be a law making it compulsery like motor bikes, you can do 30 /40 mph on a cycle or motor bike and you can get as much injuries on a cycle by hiting your head on the road as on a motor bike. . .
I suggest you start reading up on the subject before you do something silly like post.... oh! er.... well... here's some spare nomex. Have fun :hello:

:popcorn:

Brandane

Legendary Member
WTF?
The font looks like it might be a copy and paste job from a primary school website, and as the OP isn't a newbie then presumably Rebel Peter is just being a rebel.

yello

Hmmm.... do you think someone's trolling? I'm not sure.

Maybe the OP's fallen and hit their head.... tut tut, should have been wearing a helmet.

Brandane

Legendary Member
ought to be a law making it compulsery like motor bikes, you can do 30 /40 mph on a cycle or motor bike and you can get as much injuries on a cycle by hiting your head on the road as on a motor bike. . .

Good point (ok, it isn't, but let´s pretend for this post), so let's make cyclists wear a helmet which offers the same amount of protection as that required for motorcyclists. One of these, for instance, and let's see how many people carry on cycling:
Shoei-XR1100-Transmission-Motorcycle-Helmet-TC-2-1.jpg

Last edited:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Going by the grammar and spelling in your post I assume you're talking from experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom