Cyclists And Other Sports

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wester

Guru
What other sports are cyclists interested in ? myself i am a keen rugby and football fan

And you ?

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Skiing.

LosingFocus

Lost it, got it again.
Defined "interested" and "sports"...

Cycling, running, motorsport, football, cricket, darts, tennis... to varying degrees.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Golf and Football for me

Single figure handicap golfer - retired footballer

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Football, Cricket, American Football, Baseball, Formula 1, Nascar & Touring car are the main sports that I follow on a regular basis. But being the bloke that I am. If there's sport on TV then I will watch it. Golf, Snooker, Athletics, Tennis, Rugby etc

Edwards80

Über Member
All motorsport, some rugby and a bit of tennis / other racquet sports when they're on.

I used to race Karts before I had a mortgage to pay, fortunately Cycling and Badminton are cheap by comparison so I can still do those :smile:

green1

Über Member
Cricket, football, golf and racketball are the other sports I participate in. I'll watch nearly any sport that doesn't involve horses or athletics though.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
kayaking

defy-one

Football until i ruptured my anterior ligament. Badmington, circuit training and cycling in a bid to lose the 2 stone i gained

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
My son has really got into rugby in the last few years - he plays for his school and for a local club, and is actually pretty good - so I've become a de facto rugby fan.

Cricket is my other main sporting interest, but I've not been following that too closely in recent years - tends to clash with cycling, and only so many hours in the day...

d.

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
I only really cycle and run, I keep meaning to get back into swimming.

I watch pretty much any sports on TV though, with the exception of golf and cricket. I like most motorsport, big F1 fan recently been trying to get into IndyCar. Sometimes theres just too much on to try to keep up though, couple of weekends ago it was F1 in Canada, ManxTT, 2 Euro2012 matches a day, Boxing and i think there was some Tennis and Cycling.

Was active in several sports, especially cricket and rugby, followed by table tennis, tennis, badminton, and swimming and football at school.

Started playing Australian Rules Football when I gave up the other sports, but nowadays I only play golf a couple of times a week, and skiing (both downhill and cross country) in the winter.

Fortunately cycling keeps me in shape(ish)..

One day I hope to be half decent at windsurfing.

gavgav

Guru
Watching football and playing/watching cricket. Also enjoy a good F1 race (although there aren't many good one's these days) and Ice Hockey is fun as well.

Top Bottom