Cyclists And Other Sports

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Used to play football and cricket. Then got married and had children. No time now.

Now cycle and run - for leisure.

Football and the Isle of Man TT races (the only motorsport I can be bothered with) although I used to like Rally. Okay, a bit of tennis if I'm really bored which I also occasionally play.

kernel gadaffi

Many years ago I was into cycling, shooting, fishing, running, walking, cricket, martial arts, snooker, motor bikes, darts in fact anything that kept me outdoors and busy, post 27th March 1986, when the removal of the lower half of my right leg caused a cessation of most of the above, I slowly got back into cycling, shooting, fishing, computing and watching motorbikes, snooker and darts, still do most of them although a little less frequently, but walk the dog three times a day, cos no-one else will.

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
For me it's cycling, rugby union, btcc, other motorsport, football then martial arts.

Ive played hockey, rugby, football, done judo, tai chi and kung fu and love each but marriage and kids mean cycling is really the only thing I get time for and even then it's only commuting at the moment!

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I watch my local footy team Accrington Stanley, always in hope rather than expectation.:rolleyes: I don't mind watching the mens tennis at Wimbledon, that was a very good match last night when Nadal went out!:thumbsup:, but other tennis tournaments i have little if any interest in.

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
Warrington AND Widnes???
er, yeah, my problem stems from the fact that i'm a lifelong warrington fan and my wife is from widnes. and with widnes not being in the superleague i was ok supporting them.
now however they're in the superleague and derby matches are a powderkeg in my house!!
my youngest (5) supports leeds rhino's!

subaqua

What’s the point
in no particular order#

swimming, rugby union as that league game is just not right, Touring cars German, British and world series. I am partia lto watching the ski Jumping in the winter.

I used to play rugby and was a fairly good swimmer so maybe thats where my love of it comes from.

david k

Hi
in no particular order#

swimming, rugby union as that league game is just not right, Touring cars German, British and world series. I am partia lto watching the ski Jumping in the winter.

I used to play rugby and was a fairly good swimmer so maybe thats where my love of it comes from.
we used to play union too but realised it was rubbish so changed the rules^_^

Top Bottom