Cyclists And Other Sports

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
I got into Extreme sewing for a while, even did a bit, but I kept getting a stitch. I also tried to follow it on TV but I kept losing the thread ....

ho ho ho.

was part of the extreme underwater ironing team that held the record for a couple of years. tht was a fun day

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
ho ho ho.

was part of the extreme underwater ironing team that held the record for a couple of years. tht was a fun day

I was waiting for you to say some sort of joke about how you did it but had to stop after feeling flat and washed out.

At the risk of looking very silly indeed (no change there then), what record?

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
ho ho ho.

Don't believe you, I think you're just trying to pull the wool over our eyes ... sounds like your story is completely fabric-ated if that of any comfort, I mean if you get my dreft ....

david k

Hi
Rugby league is a gentleman's game played by thugs. Rugby union is a thug's game played by gentlemen ^_^
Rugby union is a game :ohmy:

Ashtrayhead

Über Member
Cycling and weight training are the only ones that I partake in these days as they don't involve running and don't hurt my fragile knees. I like to go to watch football (Pompey) and the pre-match drinks makes it a bit more bearable! Other sports I watch are cycling and cricket. And womens beach volleyball.

Top Bottom