"cyclists are their own worst enemy" video

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A rather creepy little odious man decided to share his unsolicited opinin with this cyclist - good on her for remaining calm...

Chaps called James Nash aparantly - has a blog here: https://plus.google.com/113133382429619390470/posts

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
RoadCC just did an article on this today. Evo Lucas has unearthed and screengrabed the blog. I wonder if said material is winging its way to the Met?

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Grant Mitchell is well 'ard, although Phil is scarier cos he's the nasty schemer. Not that I ever watch the soaps. Oh no.
I thought Grant looked a right dog last time he was on telly then

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
He had a short 'article' at http://rabbit2020.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/cyclists-are-their-own-worst-enemy.html which appears to have since been deleted. Google has it cached but it's pretty standard ill-informed stuff.

"Observing the highway code drivers have to pass their driver test and then pay £125 to the DVLA depicting a badge within the front windscreen that they are licensed to drive a vehicle. ''Superhighways are not the answer'' proposed throughout London as a means to an end to avoid cycle deaths. Legislation should be introduced for cycle users to be registered and pass the highway code and pay £125 the same as drivers. Cyclists jump lights, give no signals as to their intentions to drivers and cycle within the middle of the road instead of single file by the kerb."

GC

simo105

What a plank! I carnt understand why some people insist on saying the most dumbest stuff on camera lol knowing its going to go on the internet.

Drago

Legendary Member
The guys a chump. My car tax is free cos of the missus' disability. I'll be glad when all new cars are free/very little charge to finally shut up the constant back ground kazoo white noise of the 'road tax' twunts.

Someone might also want to remind him the paper tax discs is also defunct. The guys as I'll informed as he is a nob.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
His ramblings are very poorly written. Here's another pearl of wisdom from him; cyclists' deaths are due to their 'incompetentance'.

"Cyclists blame everyone except themselves for accidents on the roads or even deaths as cyclists are Incapable in following the highway code and giving the appropriate hand signals to the traffic coming up behind themselves on the roads.

Cyclists jump red lights and even ride on pavements with impunity and think wrongly of course that they are above the law and, oh we must have the cycle super-highways orbiting the London and the surrounding areas, what a load of rubbish and a complete waste of money.
We are all born and learn how to walk and talk by our parents and hopefully acquire the right intuition to be able to talk effectively between our parents and then in the workplace and so, the same can be said for riding a cycle on the road.
(WTF does that sentence mean?)

Cycling by the edge near the pavement and observing the highway code otherwise there will be more untimely deaths on the roads from their incompetentance. The re-introduction of the Cycling Proficiency Test should be enshrined in Law with immediate effect and should become a criminal offence not to have passed your cycling test and to wear your badge with pride as a capable road user."

GC

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
His ramblings are very poorly written. Here's another pearl of wisdom from him; cyclists' deaths are due to their 'incompetentance'.

"Cyclists blame everyone except themselves for accidents on the roads or even deaths as cyclists are Incapable in following the highway code and giving the appropriate hand signals to the traffic coming up behind themselves on the roads.

Cyclists jump red lights and even ride on pavements with impunity and think wrongly of course that they are above the law and, oh we must have the cycle super-highways orbiting the London and the surrounding areas, what a load of rubbish and a complete waste of money.
We are all born and learn how to walk and talk by our parents and hopefully acquire the right intuition to be able to talk effectively between our parents and then in the workplace and so, the same can be said for riding a cycle on the road.
(WTF does that sentence mean?)

Cycling by the edge near the pavement and observing the highway code otherwise there will be more untimely deaths on the roads from their incompetentance. The re-introduction of the Cycling Proficiency Test should be enshrined in Law with immediate effect and should become a criminal offence not to have passed your cycling test and to wear your badge with pride as a capable road user."

GC
I do wonder if the guy has some form of aspergers syndrome or something? He has fluent vocabulary skills yet seems fixed on some specifics he cant see past.

Top Bottom