Cyclists gets a finger wag !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ozboz

Guru
To get home on busy nights I some times go around Chiswick Stn , I did so the other night , Kew Bridge was at a standstill so I took the alternatve route , as I went around the corner adjecent to Chiswick Stn , I saw a Police Motor Bike Officer stood by the pavement giving a Lady Cyclist a proper finger wag , and rightly so , no hi vis apparel , no lights , a dark colored bike wearing a long dark coat, the narrowish roads are not to well lit there either ,
More than likely a caution ,
But one hopefully she will adhere to

Drago

Legendary Member
No Hi Vis? Swoon!

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
To get home on busy nights I some times go around Chiswick Stn , I did so the other night , Kew Bridge was at a standstill so I took the alternatve route , as I went around the corner adjecent to Chiswick Stn , I saw a Police Motor Bike Officer stood by the pavement giving a Lady Cyclist a proper finger wag , and rightly so , no hi vis apparel , no lights , a dark colored bike wearing a long dark coat, the narrowish roads are not to well lit there either ,
More than likely a caution ,
But one hopefully she will adhere to

The only thing wrong is lack of lights if conditions required them. Dark bike, clothes and lack of hi viz, meaningless.

Drago

Legendary Member
Me, a pish taker? This two wheeled Klaus Barbie needs taking to task before millions more die at her hands!

Top marks to Officer Nuremberg for bringing her reign of slaughter to an end with a wiggle of his mighty law enforcing finger of justice.

Bimble

Bimbling along ...
I don't understand why people cycle without lights at night - you can pick up those little flashing single LED ones for a couple of quid at the pound-shop; doesn't seem worth the risk does it.

On a related note, if the local police manned the route of my usual commute and stopped every cyclist without lights they'd have to draft in all the force's PCSO's to help too ... ^_^

Top Bottom