Cyclists in the Leicestershire area

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by Matthew Cooper, 31 Jul 2012.

1. Matthew Cooper

Matthew Cooper Regular

Hi I'm looking for other cyclists in the Leicestershire area looking at getting together to enjoy some wonfderful rides around our county . I'm just a beginer doing on average of 25 mile if interested gt in touch .

2. okeydokey79

okeydokey79 Senior Member

have you had a look at sky rides, they have local rides, can find buddies in your area, organize your own rides etc

3. ColinJ

ColinJ It's a puzzle ...

Hi Matthew. Once you get to the point where you are happy doing about 50 miles, check out totallyfixed and dr_pink's Rutland forum rides in the CC & Informal Rides and Events forum. I went on one in June and it was a nice day out on the bike.

4. Broughtonblue

Broughtonblue Veteran

What area are you, I'm le9

5. OP
    OP
    Matthew Cooper

Matthew Cooper Regular

I'm in le13 Melton Mowbray

6. Hello Matthew, we are practically neighbors, our forum ride did a circuit of Melton on Sunday. As Colin says I run 3 or 4 rides per year from Oakham plus our club does a beginners ride every Saturday from Catmose College in Oakham. If you want / need any advice give me a shout.

7. Hey mate,

I'm in Littlethorpe, LE19, a beginner like yourself.

8. NotthatJasonKenny

NotthatJasonKenny Faster on HFLC

My father in law lives in Melton and I had a great ride round the town last time I was there with the bike, great roads for cycling! #envious!

9. Adam Robertson

Adam Robertson Active Member

coops man city fanatic ?

10. OP
    OP
    Matthew Cooper

Matthew Cooper Regular

No Swansea fan !!!!!!!!! I'm no glory hunter

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice