Cyclists shouldn't be in the middle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
magnatom said:
Sorry! :tongue: I did credit you in the youtube blurb though! To be fair most folk will probably think 'crackle? what crackle?....'

Oh did you, very kind. [Slinks off to look......]

Bubble of Zen Eh. I think I'll buy one to wear permanently then.

Magnatom, what camera do you use for all this? I could put together an x-rated feature film of incidents during my commute to Bradford.

A more random, cluless bunch of drivers would be hard to find.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Disgruntled Goat said:
Magnatom, what camera do you use for all this? I could put together an x-rated feature film of incidents during my commute to Bradford.

DG,

Have a look here at the second post http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=5009

It works well, and the camera itself has survived in the Glasgow rain. (I need to protect the microphone and recorder itself from the rain but that is fairly easy.)

There is a new version of the Archos out the 405 which is now solid state. I think this is better with less risk of loosing a recording etc.

It's not cheap but I personally think it is worth it.

Have a look at www.actioncameras.co.uk for various options. (you might be able to find some of it cheaper elsewhere, but I didn't say that :biggrin:)

Disgruntled Goat said:

And 57% uninsured to boot, according to an article on BBC! I have to go to Bradford occasionally, by car, and I'm nervous.:biggrin:

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
Nortones2 said:
And 57% uninsured to boot, according to an article on BBC! I have to go to Bradford occasionally, by car, and I'm nervous.;)

Yeah, I heard that one on Beeb radio last week.

You'd have thought they'd have been investing in the ANPRs faster than the speed cameras!

Should do the local councils recycling figures with all that metal being crushed up......:blush:

(We can but dream!)

Tynan

Veteran
lived in Bradford for four years while at Uni

the massed taxis parked any old how outside the job centre was a sight to behold

Top Bottom