England : West Yorkshire Cyclocross buddy Leeds/Yorkshire area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

invisibleway

Regular
Hey...

I've recently made the switch from road bike to cyclocross...not necessarily to race but largely due to the canal and other bridal ways around Yorkshire that I like riding down as well as the roads. I bought an Arkose One and so far am very happy with it.

I'm looking for a cycling buddy who would like to go out on casual rides...I'm free most the time and willing to take a train within reason, so flexible round whoever may fancy meeting up.

I'm a bit of a shy person in groups so don't yet have the confidence to join a club.

Also I'm planning on riding liverpool to leeds in April, in a day...so if your interested in either/or send me a message.

Simplekat

Hey Invisibleway,

I've tried messaging you but I don't have the forum permissions to so yet.

You mentioned that you changed from road cycling to cyclecross. I'm a road cyclist myself and I was wondering if you were still interested in road cycling if you'd be up for a few rides? ^_^

Hope you're well!

Shaun

Founder
@Simplekat - if you're looking for someone to ride with in a particular area, why not post your own thread and let people know what general area, days / nights / times available, and speed / style of riding - then people can reply to you directly on the thread and if you get a few responses you can arrange to meet and head out together. :okay:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Top Bottom