CYCLOGS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
No longer working for me -despite being fine earlier... I'm going to leave it alone to get better for a while.

HelenD123

Legendary Member
FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
This is very strange. IE at work nothing happening, Firefox at home no problem. Grrrrrrrrr :angry:

I had the exact opposite! IE at work OK, Firefox at home not.

OP
OP
aran20

aran20

YE-HAAAAAA!

Its back again time to add me scores and there's a couple of biggies, so Auntie Helen, your £5 ploy didn't work... Not this time anyway.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Dang, I'll have to reach deeper into my pocket then :wacko:

I concede this month (as every other!); no chance of catching you at all. There was a brief time at the beginning of the month when I was ahead, though, so I console myself with that a little.

As I mentioned to Ianrauk previously, I am sure that having three wheels rather than two means that I deserve 50% more mileage added to my total score for that extra rolling resistance. What do you think? That would make me 958.5 miles as of today. Sounds like a plan!

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Auntie Helen said:
Dang, I'll have to reach deeper into my pocket then :tongue:

I concede this month (as every other!); no chance of catching you at all. There was a brief time at the beginning of the month when I was ahead, though, so I console myself with that a little.

As I mentioned to Ianrauk previously, I am sure that having three wheels rather than two means that I deserve 50% more mileage added to my total score for that extra rolling resistance. What do you think? That would make me 958.5 miles as of today. Sounds like a plan!

Shouldn't that be that you take a third off though? :biggrin:

I'm glad it's back now, every little incentive helps :sad:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Sittingduck said:
I think it's more fun to compare yourself against others :biggrin:

+ 1

There is a challenge/motivation to get out on your bike and do those extra miles, input them and see if you have gone up a place.

Top Bottom