CYCLOGS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
aran20 said:
Rest day!!! Finally.

Quick everyone, get the bikes out. Time to claw some miles back :headshake:

OP
OP
aran20

aran20

FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
Quick everyone, get the bikes out. Time to claw some miles back :smile:

Sorry everyone, going off thread for a moment.

FFFF Have you heard of this fantaganant band from the States???
(Link to one of thier songs from the WASTED DAYS album below...) They're a real class act and tour over in the UK most years. Going to see them in Southampton on 17th May.
Aggrolites are pretty good too! Supported Madness on their tour in '07

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeSN-FgqPVo

I'm dancin, I'm dancin'

4F

aran20 said:
Sorry everyone, going off thread for a moment.

FFFF Have you heard of this fantaganant band from the States???
(Link to one of thier songs from the WASTED DAYS album below...) They're a real class act and tour over in the UK most years. Going to see them in Southampton on 17th May.
Aggrolites are pretty good too! Supported Madness on their tour in '07

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeSN-FgqPVo

I'm dancin, I'm dancin'

Nice. Where are you seeing them, Southampton Gaumont ? (If that place is still going) I am a Hampshire lad and my first live gig was at the Gaumont to see Shawaddywaddy back in the late 70's. (My sister was only allowed to go if I went with her !)

OP
OP
aran20

aran20

FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
Nice. Where are you seeing them, Southampton Gaumont ? (If that place is still going) I am a Hampshire lad and my first live gig was at the Gaumont to see Shawaddywaddy back in the late 70's. (My sister was only allowed to go if I went with her !)

Soul Cellar

4F

Auntie Helen said:
Coo, FFFF, you were cutting it fine in your race against Ianrauk. Just 0.05 miles ahead of him!

LOL I had not noticed that

4F

aran20 said:
Soul Cellar

Aaah OK. The place has changed a lot since I moved away in 81

Keith Oates

Janner
Helen, Cyclogs is down again, out here anyway, perhaps it's all the extra miles that you are putting in that's over loaded the system;).
I must admit though that we have now got some serious mile eaters in the CC team at the moment and long may it continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Keith Oates said:
I must admit though that we have now got some serious mile eaters in the CC team at the moment and long may it continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can translate that - those scum sucking b*stards better watch out Keith's going to come on strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom