Damn,another left on by mistake electrical appliance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Thank goodness you didn't have ham in it too, you'd need a new mortgage to pay the leccy bill.

I do hope you didn't burn your mouth on the 2 hour superheated cheese, gets me every time, and I only toast them for 5 minutes

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5062236, member: 9609"]at a guess it will be a 1kw element, so two hours at 16p per unit = 32p
but since all the heat has stayed in the house your central heating will need to work less hard, so considerably less than 32p, maybe 10p[/QUOTE]
Thanks, i feel better after hearing that. I was thinking it might have burned about 20 quids worth.:blush:

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
I thought they clicked off after a certain period like 5 minutes and then were just on standby?
I may be wrong as its years since I had one as I dont like them.

Mine has a thermostat, so like central heating clicks on and off to maintain the 'plate' temperature. Always seems to maintain it at 'stuck like the proverbial'..

Drago

Legendary Member
Thanks, i feel better after hearing that. I was thinking it might have burned about 20 quids worth.:blush:

£20? You'll be so lucky!

Drago

Legendary Member
The important question remains unanswered - are you going to eat the sarnie Accy?

0310121804.jpg

Top Bottom