Damn,another left on by mistake electrical appliance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
I would be cheesed off after two hours

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
A smart meter is an electronic device that records consumption of electric energy in intervals of an hour or less and communicates that information at least daily back to the utility for monitoring and billing
That sounds like something they'd install for "bad paying" customers. They're watching our every move i tell you!:unsure:
big-brother-is-watching-you-1984-george-orwell.jpg

Lonestar

Veteran
How's a smart meter going to read his posts?

Because it's smart?

Sixmile

Veteran
Was it one of the sandwich toasters that require a little butter on the outside of the bread and then crimps the sandwich into luxurious triangle shapes, occasionally dripping a little grease down the back of the electrics or one of these flat plate ones where the cheese just goes everywhere as each slice never meets the other at any point?

jayonabike