Dangerous trucker vid

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Some might like to educate the weirdos on the comments section as to the error of their ways (they've all signed up on the same time frame - after the guy emailed the firm to complain)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=g1-nqFzCmCE

Pretty bad driving imo. I dont get truckers doing anything like that down here thankfully. BTW - not my vid, a guy from another forum.

Had the same before, even had them admit they were the driver - and then their girlfriend came along :/

A bit of looking about found their profile on a dating site... lols

Anyways, if I was OP of the video, I would just send the comments along to the firm as well.

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
I've advised the guy to go to the Police as there are some clear threats being made on the comments section. Lots of talk about "paths crossing sooner or later" and so on. Not cool.

Personally I don't reckon the Police will do much...

BUT... telling the company that you will go to the Police over the comments might get a bit more attention, and another talking to for the driver(s).

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Hmm someone has gone on there under the name Masteridah or something.. he/she seems to think I'm the one who has been leaving threats, I mearly tried to convey hpw stupid it is to make threats in the first place.:thumbsup:

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I always delete the stupid comments and block the users. I don't publish my videos to hear the opinions of idiots.

As Easy As Riding A Bike

That guy's only been posting videos for 2 weeks, and all three are absolute shockers.
ohmy.gif

Wouldn't like to be cycling where he lives.

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
That guy's only been posting videos for 2 weeks, and all three are absolute shockers.
ohmy.gif

Wouldn't like to be cycling where he lives.

Yeah he'd kind of hinted at a couple of things before on the CTC forum, but has only recently got a cam. TBH I cant remember what he said was the impetus to get the cam either. I think 3 idiots in 2 weeks is pretty good going, I've heard guys in manchester and london say it can be 3 a day out there.

hambones

I'd like to think the bosses of this appalling driver took this very seriously.

We received an email at work this week from someone who had experienced poor driving from one of our lorry drivers whilst on the M25, including flashing him, driving too close and not wearing a seatbelt. Turns out he was a road safety officer from the local council. Our driver had plenty of strips torn off him and when he tried to justify his actions he was totally clobbered. He's now got a warning against his name and a lesson in respecting over road users, being a visible, responsible representative of our company and it's good name etc etc. All of this after the only written complaint the company has received in at least 10 years. Trust me - he won't be doing it again! I sincerely hope the same can be said for the guy in the vid!

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Interesting....

..a fair few of those comments have been deleted by said prat who put them there. Perhaps a telling off from his boss? :huh:

Top Bottom