Daughter Jumped by Two Staffies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
I carry a noxious spray with me

I hope it isn't noxious or you could end up in bother. It would be classed as a prohibited weapon.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Hmm... just wondering if that might deter close passing drivers ? :rolleyes:

Is spray paint a noxious thing?
<flight of fantasy mode on> Connect near rear wheel, or on panniers, with two sensors on the top or bottom of the can fitting. One sensor detects standing traffic to allow nearside filtering, the other detects a close passer. Bluetooth on/off switch on the handlebars. <flight of fantasy mode off> :wacko:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Listening to a local radio phone in last night this 'ex copper' came on saying every police officer should be armed with,wait for this!.....................A German Shepherd dog! He said that with today's unpredictable violent criminals they should have a dog by their side which he said was just as effective as a gun. He complained that when he was on the beat if his German Shepherd did some puncture wounds on a criminal they had to take the criminal to hospital otherwise the criminal could sue the police. Well if they shoot someone they too have to be taken to hospital,if they are still alive. He also said that if you set a German Shepherd on someone that person will be totally immobilised. I can't agree with that! Letting Tyson off his lead in a public place is dangerous if there are lots of people about. How would a German Shepherd know who was the criminal and who wasn't?! He hinted that if someone innocent gets bitten, sometimes the innocent are hurt in the pursuit of criminals. He also said that police officers in California have 'specially bred German Shepherds' that only understand the German language which means the police that have them have to learn German too. Sorry i'm waffling on so i'll come to the point of my post. I just think this fellow's a pillock and i'm glad he's retired and not still a copper.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Any aerosol or spray that discharges a noxious thing is a S.5.1.b firearm. Guaranteed a stay at Hotel Bronson if you get caught.

Hopefully that includes this stuff.

products-body-spray.png

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@Heltor Chasca what an experience for you and your daughter , thankfully nobody was injured

But it always amazes me how people can leave dogs off leads when young children are about

lane

Veteran
On a more serious note, I did have some anxious moments when my son was very little. Once he had picked up a stick and a Rottweiler cam up to him to get the stick off him - he was maybe two years old. No harm done but not nice.

Grass him up to the RSPCA. This armed and uniformed political paramilitary may have ideas above their station, but they love a dawn raid.

Top Bottom