Dauphine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Star

Dave5N said:
Predictions, anyone?

I'm hopping Levi was just taking it easy in the Giro and is on form to win the Dauphine now.

For today's prologue I'd have to say Thor Hushovd.

Keith Oates

Janner
Levi is off to a good start by taking the Prologue, with no TdF to worry about he could be in the running for the GC as well. A certain Cadel Evans is also one to watch unless he feels he needs to hold back ad save some energy for the TdF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I heard that Cadel follows his wife upstairs to go to the loo just in case there's any drafting effect:biggrin:

Keith Oates

Janner
Nice one:biggrin:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

girofan

rich p said:
I heard that Cadel follows his wife upstairs to go to the loo just in case there's any drafting effect:biggrin:

That's not true! He has a downstairs loo so as to be able to achieve maximum shelter and save energy for when he retires upstairs to bed. :rolleyes:

As for the Dauphine, perm any one from three Astana riders.

redfox

Would any of you guys be interested in a copy of a little media player I wrote to combine the video/audio streams available to watch the Giro?

I have just found some streams for the Dauphine and I am now able to watch the France3 video while suffering Duffers on audio (you can mute him if you want).

If there is any interest and I will place it somewhere you can download it from. Bear in mind though it is just a little program I knocked up for my own use, so don't expect anything too impressive, oh and its Windows only I'm afraid and assumes Windows Media Player and DotNet2 are already installed.

See the thumbnail below for a sample of what it looks like.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
redfox said:
Would any of you guys be interested in a copy of a little media player I wrote to combine the video/audio streams available to watch the Giro?

I have just found some streams for the Dauphine and I am now able to watch the France3 video while suffering Duffers on audio (you can mute him if you want).

If there is any interest and I will place it somewhere you can download it from. Bear in mind though it is just a little program I knocked up for my own use, so don't expect anything too impressive, oh and its Windows only I'm afraid and assumes Windows Media Player and DotNet2 are already installed.

See the thumbnail below for a sample of what it looks like.

Yes please although if you could make Duffers interesting and knowledgeable at the same time......

redfox

rich p said:
Yes please although if you could make Duffers interesting and knowledgeable at the same time......

Brave man!

Okay, I have created a web page where you can download it with some instructions on getting it going.

I'm sorry I had to remove the MakeCommentatorKnowledgeable('duffers') and MakeCommentatorInteresting('kelly') functions, as they consume more clock cycles than are currently available in any computer.

The France3 video stream was a little bit ahead of Eurosport's audio stream today, so Duffers sounded even more confused than usual, seemingly only spotting Valverde's charge for the line as the back of the bunch crossed it! ;)

mondobongo

Über Member
Jeez the commentary today from Duffy very poor. Did Duffy actually know what was going on at any time and then there is the absolute tripe he talks.

Graham Jones is far better and I enjoyed watching one of the Classics when he commentated with Harmon. Could well be watching the Tour with the sound turned down if they are wheeling Duff and Kelly out for it.

Top Bottom