Dave Davenport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
We have just received a message via the report function from Red Swan (who has just joined the site) that Dave was involved in a RTC last week and sadly passed away yesterday.

We are unable to add anything further to this message and have posted it in good faith to inform those who rode/chatted with this very popular long standing member of CC as well as the site's wider membership.

We do not know what Dave's domestic circumstances were but we extend our deepest sympathies to those on CC that had any personal relationship with him.

If anyone has any further information that they wish to share then please do let us know.

Rocky

Hello decadence
That is such sad news. RIP Dave. We will miss you.

My condolences to his family and friends.

Very sad news. He had mentioned that "we" had booked tickets to go to Spain next year.
My condolences.

D

Deleted member 1258

Thats sad news, RIP Dave, my condolences to his family.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Very sad to hear of Dave's passing. He did a fair bit of cycle touring on the continent along with "Mrs D" who he regularly mentioned, and it was always interesting to read of their touring experiences. I seem to remember that we very nearly crossed paths at Ouistreham ferry port a few years ago.
Ride free, Dave.

Top Bottom