Dave Gorman by Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

Went to see his Googlewhack show in Edinburgh. Was a bit too drunk to keep up with the slide show and left halfway through. He wasn't happy as me and my mate were making a bit of a racket.

So much so he came off stage asking us to apologies.:biggrin:

Cranky

What a great thing to do!

I've liked Dave Gorman ever since that series of TV lectures he did on his quest to find other Dave Gormans around the world, complete with data and graphs. Brilliant!

Greedo

That was the only and last funny thing he ever did as it was genuinely off the cuff and original as him and Danny Wallace were in a pub and a taxi driver came in and shouted "taxi for Dave Gorman" and it was for someone else. They genuinely had an argument about how many other Dave Gormans there were and the next day they ended up on a train to meet one then the bet ensued that he couldn't find 52 as they were playing cards on the train.

They genuiely ran up debt and had a laugh doing it. It was fresh and original. Everything else he has done since then has been staged and he's had money to do it.

Cranky said:
What a great thing to do!

I've liked Dave Gorman ever since that series of TV lectures he did on his quest to find other Dave Gormans around the world, complete with data and graphs. Brilliant!

Bodhbh

Guru
Idea for a tour would be to get on a bike and follow him around :wacko:

OP
OP
T

TVC

Closer to the time I'll try to find out if he's making a tv prog of his trip, or if he's looking for company on any of the rides (without coming across as a sad stalker if I can manage it). It looks like there might be a few around here that might be up for tagging along for a bit.

Actually, I wonder if he's ever lurked here?

Top Bottom