Dave Gorman's cycle tour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Garz

Squat Member
Why? Have you not heard from him or something?

Kirstie said:
On a related note, I hope that Hilldodger is OK, wherever he is.

I'm OKish, have gone down with foot and mouth or something similar and have been at home in bed.

Really sorry to have missed Dave and his show and thanks for stepping in to help out.

TVC

Glad your back Roger, you missed Dave asking for you by name.

The show was first class. I wanted to offer to ride with him but because it was Mrs Cs birthday on the saturday we had stuff planned.

Kirsty, I saw you in the bar as I passed through and was going to say hello on my way back, but you had moved on by then... a near miss.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I was one of those who offered, via the CTC forum, but was beaten to my chosen portion, which was Ipswich to Lowestoft.

Having said that, I accompanied the Babe from Ipswich to Southwold, and, whatever the merits of Mr. Gorman's show, it can't in any way compare to the joy of traversing Suffolk with the one you love........

The Velvet Curtain said:
Kirsty, I saw you in the bar as I passed through and was going to say hello on my way back, but you had moved on by then... a near miss.

So I AM recognisable without a pint!:stop: Not half as many near misses as patrickpending and I keep having, lol. One day I'll get to say hello to him in person!

Dave was genuinely concerned what happened to you Roger so I'm sure he'd like to hear you're OK.

Have emailed him - was going to phone but have lost my voice:sad:

Some would say that's a good thing;)

Top Bottom