Dave Gorman's cycle tour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Today we spent 68 miles with Dave Gorman, guiding him from Leicester to Stoke on his utterly bonkers tour of Britain. The tour is 32 days long, he's not taking any rest days, and he's going from lizard point - lowestoft - ardnamurchan - dunnet head, doing a 2.5 hr stand up show every night on top of it all! And he's blogging about it too. Give the man a medal! What a star!

Anyhoo, CC'er PatrickPending was his guide yesterday from Peterborough - Leicester, and thanks to Hilldodger being incommunicado for today's ride we got the job of guiding today at the end of his show in Leicester last night (my face still aches from laughing it was so funny).

We had great weather, Dave was top company, and appears to be indestructible on a bike too.

All is well with the world :biggrin:

Mr Pig

Sounds cool. I've always liked the guy, he does interesting stuff.

longers

Legendary Member
Sounds interesting Kirstie, I haven't seen him or read anything by him but he sounds like a good egg.

Hi Dave :biggrin: just in case

Pedalspinner

I wasn't quite so impressed - my full thoughts are here...

PatrickPending

Legendary Member
Kirstie said:
Today we spent 68 miles with Dave Gorman, guiding him from Leicester to Stoke on his utterly bonkers tour of Britain. The tour is 32 days long, he's not taking any rest days, and he's going from lizard point - lowestoft - ardnamurchan - dunnet head, doing a 2.5 hr stand up show every night on top of it all! And he's blogging about it too. Give the man a medal! What a star!

Anyhoo, CC'er PatrickPending was his guide yesterday from Peterborough - Leicester, and thanks to Hilldodger being incommunicado for today's ride we got the job of guiding today at the end of his show in Leicester last night (my face still aches from laughing it was so funny).

We had great weather, Dave was top company, and appears to be indestructible on a bike too.

All is well with the world :eek:

ill second this did the Peterborough to Leicester stint myself - was great (although I did get a bit lost in Pboro - never been there before - thats my excuse). Yep DAve is indeed great cycling company and I am in awe of the cycle challange he's undertaking......

Garz

Squat Member
I think he's a funny guy too, didn't you manage to persuade him to join the CC forum btw?

Top Bottom