Dawes Kingpin

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BSOh

Über Member
Hi everyone. Looking for a Dawes Kingpin (folder or standard). Don't mind a complete bike or frame only as it's only the frame I want. Seller must be prepared to post as I'm too out of the way to make collection feasible.

Thanks
BSoH

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
There’s a frame only for sale on eBay.

OP
OP
BSOh

BSOh

Über Member
Thanks Carl, yes I saw that but on a close inspection of the photo's there looks like a terminal rust spot on one of the rear stays. There's a also a nice one on there with a starting bid of £49.99 plus postage, but it looks too nice to break up for just the frame. I might go for it though if it doesn't get any interest by the time it nears the end of the bidding.

OP
OP
BSOh

BSOh

Über Member
Just bumping as still after a kingpin, complete or just frame. I stopped looking for a while, but back on the hunt again.

Thanks

The Covid thing has caused a biking fad this year, with silly prices being asked. KP's are few and far between in any case, but R20's are more easily available, as well as all the re-badged versions. I suspect that when a sense of normality returns, there'll be a glut of second-hand bargains to be had :okay:

OP
OP
BSOh

BSOh

Über Member
The Covid thing has caused a biking fad this year, with silly prices being asked. KP's are few and far between in any case, but R20's are more easily available, as well as all the re-badged versions. I suspect that when a sense of normality returns, there'll be a glut of second-hand bargains to be had :okay:

I hope you're right. I have a twenty which I took out the other day and I'm pottering about with. That's what reignited the search, reminded me that I also really want a kingpin ^_^

Top Bottom