Dawes super- galaxy two-up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
For the better ??:smile:
Let's just say that you can no longer hear the moaning, which incrementally turns to screaming, and then simply wind noise once you're over about 40mph.

Tim Hall

I believe the Super Galaxy Twin was originally fitted with drop bars front and rear and down tube shifters. Leastways the two I've had from that era have been. The original right(?) hand brake lever had two cables fitted, to operate both rim brakes, with the drag brake being operated from the other lever. This was sub optimal, as getting both rim brakes to work from the single lever means a lot of adjustment. I fitted a ratchet type gear lever to work as a drag brake lever for the stoker to use and reconfigured the pilots brake levers to the more conventional "one lever operates one brake" set up. I see the one in the photo has straight bars and conventional braking with a "normal" brake lever for the stoker operated drag.

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
You will have to advertise locally for a french Madame to sit on the rear end then
Surely you remember that l was picked up mid cycle ride by a French lady school teacher who wanted to come to visit me on her day off and bring a pique neeque . That could have ended very badly (for me) l think .:angel:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Surely you remember that l was picked up mid cycle ride by a French lady school teacher who wanted to come to visit me on her day off and bring a pique neeque . That could have ended very badly (for me) l think .:angel:

well as long as she is quite tall then i think her time has come

Top Bottom