Days are drawing out....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
A reason to be cheerful :-)
There's an extra two seconds of daylight today.
What will you be doing with them?

I’ve been thinking about sleeping outside one night: I don’t have to go far as I have a large balcony.
I have an Exped Down Mat 7 and a number of good sleeping bags for hot/cold weather camping.
I MIGHT try this Saturday night (Christmas Day to Boxing Day) as it’s going to be -10°c. :cold:
The only concern is how many times I’ll have to get up to go to the toilet! :blush:

I’ve been thinking about sleeping outside one night: I don’t have to go far as I have a large balcony.
I have an Exped Down Mat 7 and a number of good sleeping bags for hot/cold weather camping.
I MIGHT try this Saturday night (Christmas Day to Boxing Day) as it’s going to be -10°c. :cold:
The only concern is how many times I’ll have to get up to go to the toilet! :blush:
yep my retreat inside coincided with a need for a pee
If I get the layering right next time I'll use the garden.
pleased as i said with the gear - a 20 plus year old Mountain Equipment bag (I have a new Snugpak not with me that should be better), thermal liner, Lidl blow-up mat on top of a Karrimor Z-fold solid mat. Getting there.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
I start getting more interested in the length of the days around 20th Jan when sunset gets to about 16:30- so it's still fairly light when I leave work (although it's still dark when I leave until later in February)

Top Bottom