Dear all....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Thank you all. You are legends ^_^
Us?

CharlesF

Guru
Some how missed this completely.

A late donation made.

Congratulations on the ride, and I hope your daughter continues on the mend. She sounds an inspiring person!

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
As a caveat to all of this, I have heard this evening that one of my best mates has died. We've known each other since 1984. Please make the most of every moment my CC amigos. It can all change in an instant. Show love and kindness to all you meet. X

classic33

Leg End Member
As a caveat to all of this, I have heard this evening that one of my best mates has died. We've known each other since 1984. Please make the most of every moment my CC amigos. It can all change in an instant. Show love and kindness to all you meet. X
Sorry to hear that.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
I was going to make one of my boll0cks joke based on your ride report but it wouldn't sit well after your latest post, so I'll just offer my congratulations and best wishes for your daughter and her continued recovery.
You say classy Fnaar.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Sad news. And amen to that.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Thanks folks. Sorry to post bad news after being on a post ride high. But it's knocked me for six tonight. He truly was a great friend and a lovely man.
He got an obituary in the Guardian.
We didn't see each other that often in recent years, but when we did, we could pick it up within seconds.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/society/2017/jul/02/dave-turner-obituary
From that obit he sounds like a rare gem, and a feller who lived life to the full. You were lucky to have known him. 57 is no age. Very sad.

Top Bottom