Dear all....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Thanks folks. Just registered at Excel /London Bike Show
What number they given you?

Nearly
Ten times what you thought was a bit to hope for raised as well.

Last edited:
U

User32269

[QUOTE 4897778, member: 259"]all of us have been touched by you.[/QUOTE]
Be careful what you say, there are still a number of ongoing court cases after that night....

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
The dust has now settled after my ride last Sunday, raising money for Epilepsy Action. Fully recovered, I've even been out on the bike again, and the John Wayne walk is no more.

I just wanted to take the opportunity to say a massive THANK YOU to all who supported me in this venture, whether it be through sponsorship, 'being there' or accommodation near the start the night before. It really meant a lot, and I've received support from friends, strangers, people I meet all the time, people I haven't seen for years, and so on, Thank you all.

I'm going to leave the fundraising page open till the end of August, (for stragglers) :-), but I'm happy to say that the total raised so far is £2,525, which with GiftAid totals £3,048.25. Given that I initially thought £300 would be ambitious, I really can't thank everyone enough.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
:smile::notworthy::smile::notworthy:

The ride itself was fantastic! The ominous weather of the night before turned into a warm and sunny day. I managed my fastest ever 100, with a riding time of 6hrs 20 mins, plus about 25 mins stops. I had a great time, and will certainly be entering the draw again next week.
My daughter (and some other relatives) met me at the end, and we went to a reception hosted by the charity. It was good to meet some of their volunteers, and hear about the valuable work that they do.

Thank you all. You are legends ^_^

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1258

The dust has now settled after my ride last Sunday, raising money for Epilepsy Action. Fully recovered, I've even been out on the bike again, and the John Wayne walk is no more.

I just wanted to take the opportunity to say a massive THANK YOU to all who supported me in this venture, whether it be through sponsorship, 'being there' or accommodation near the start the night before. It really meant a lot, and I've received support from friends, strangers, people I meet all the time, people I haven't seen for years, and so on, Thank you all.

I'm going to leave the fundraising page open till the end of August, (for stragglers) :-), but I'm happy to say that the total raised so far is £2,525, which with GiftAid totals £3,048.25. Given that I initially thought £300 would be ambitious, I really can't thank everyone enough.

Well Done, superb effort

classic33

Leg End Member

The ride itself was fantastic! The ominous weather of the night before turned into a warm and sunny day. I managed my fastest ever 100, with a riding time of 6hrs 20 mins, plus about 25 mins stops. I had a great time, and will certainly be entering the draw again next week.
My daughter (and some other relatives) met me at the end, and we went to a reception hosted by the charity. It was good to meet some of their volunteers, and hear about the valuable work that they do.

Thank you all. You are legends ^_^
You shouldn't have ridden down.

Here's to your recovery and all the best for your daughter.
Not worthy.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom