1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear BT

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Bigtallfatbloke, 4 Jun 2008.

1. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

Why has my email stopped working YET AGAIN??? I need you to get it working again. You have changed something yesterday and since then I cannot send/recieve emails. I am not impressed.
    Last month I spent 2 solid days with you operatives on the phone, being passed between 9 different numbers getting nowhere. The words intensely frustrating do not describe that experience adequatly, I do NOT wish to repeat it.
    I require you to contact me immediatly and fix this issue. I am totally at my wits end with the appalling service BT is offering me. All i want to do is is to use my email account without any of this hassle. I can get a free e mail account online, I dont need to pay for a BT service which is inferior. I am asking you to help me (again). I have exhausted all you on line help options which frankly are incredibly user unfriendly. Please dont just send me a load of web links and tell me to sort this out myself, I require some help from a human being, not a machine. If I dont hear from you I will happlily cancel all my own and my families business with BT.
    Kind regards.
    BTFB
    Annoyed, frustrated, confused, angry, desperate BT Customer

2. Sh4rkyBloke

Sh4rkyBloke Jaffa Cake monster

I'm thinking that this may not be the best place for sympathy and/or support (and most definitely not from BT).

But knock yourself out if you just want to vent your spleen. :tongue:

3. simonali

simonali Über Member

You can access your email online anyway, so what's the worry?

http://bt.yahoo.com

4. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Have you tried rebooting?

5. yenrod

yenrod Guest

And the rest...or just BT - maybe we can all put the boot in to B ****ing T !