Dear Mr Fakenger

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tharg2007

Veteran
Theres a lot of these fakengers around the chorlton area in manchester, i mostly see them riding off the shelf cheap (quality) bikes with tiny weeny shiny bars and green deep v's, think they are some charge fasion bike, they sometimes get a glimpse of a proper fixed.. but only for a split second :evil:

CotterPin

Had a goody this morning - a young lad, not quite a fakenger as he had gears but he did have an old Royal Mail bag, slung courier style over his shoulder. He was bouncing along the street in and out of the traffic to his own soundtrack of the city. At some lights he drifted across the lights and came to a halt where he attempted to trackstand - but he only managed it for a couple of seconds before putting his foot down to stop him falling.

He was so sweet trying to live his dream but not quite succeeding that I am afraid I ended up laughing. His soundtrack was obviously not as loud a I thought 'cos he turned to look back (I was a few metres behind at the stop line). :biggrin:

When the lights changed he was off again ducking and diving before hurtling off (through a red) up a right turn.

Trumpettom001

Awwwwww thats adorable!!!

I find it hard not to laugh at chavs/gangsta's when they do a stoppie outside of a shop... basically, they lift the back wheel almost TEN CENTIMETRES, then look round, all pleased with them selfs, and go inside and buy somthing bad for them....

Also, I probably shouldn't laugh at chavs, because although my bike occasionally earns me a little respect, I still don't really get on with these sort of people at all...

Top Bottom