Dear Mr Stallone....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brock

Aww surely it was worth a penny, I thought it was pretty good. Were you expecting more boobies?

col

Legendary Member
I thought it was the same as the first one,just different faces,so a little boring and predictable,didnt enjoy it at all,and i loved the first one.

Melvil

Never watched it and now am really glad I didn't. Can't be as bad as Armageddon and Pearl Harbor by Michael (Please make a quarter decent film, please! please!) Bey.

QuickDraw

got-to-get-fit said:
oh surely its the worst film of the past 20yrs

Nowhere near as bad as Rocky V.

The idea is insane but they managed to get away with it just about and it wraps the whole series up quite nicely I thought. He was back to being the Rocky character from the first film. It's a good bit of nostalgia if you grew up with the Rocky films.

Tetedelacourse

Couldn't bring myself to pay to watch it. It has been recommended to me by a Rocky fanatic but I know I'd instantly fall out with him if I pay to see it and it turns out to be exactly as I suspected.

Brock

Quickdraw speaks truth.
Not the worst film of 2006, let alone the last twenty years.
Indeed Melvil, as you suspect, it's nowhere near as bad as Armageddon or Pearl Harbour.

ajevans

Well worth a penny. Saw it at the cinema and would happily watch it again.

It's certainly no work of art or cinematic masterpiece however it has the quality of being so ridiculous that it's quite good fun to watch.

Top Bottom