Death by Derny- Manchester Velodrome Sunday 8th August 2-5PM.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
good lad. sure you don't fancy thursday for some through n off practice? (like you need it)

Will1985

Über Member
It's a bit far to come. I'm bringing up the track bike as well to christen on the boards. It's already done Halesowen. Bit of Zipp disc action and a bigger gear on a pursuit or kilo would be ideal!

colly

Re member eR
After last nights shinaniggans at the velodrome.........and the pace shown by yours truely, or more accurately, the lack of it.:sad::sad::tongue:

I think I had better begin to get out on the bike a bit twixt now and aug.:smile:

Tharg2007

Veteran
I probably wont make it as we have holidays first week in aug. Was thinking if I could have done an hour derny session after thursday nights 2 hrs and maybe :blush:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Bugger - I have a Sign Language exam on Aug 4th so we changed our week away to accommodate this.... we're now going at the weekend starting Aug 7th so I won't be able to make this session. :biggrin:

longers

Legendary Member
Tharg2007 said:
Was thinking if I could have done an hour derny session after thursday nights 2 hrs and maybe :biggrin:

I'm going to turn up an hour late :biggrin:

Has money been mentioned and I've missed it, will it be a lot dearer?

Is it worth asking on yacf to get the numbers up? With a bit of notice someone might bite.

longers

Legendary Member
Can someone please do the maths for me? How much each if there's fifteen, twenty or a full quota of riders? Plus bike and shoe hire please. Just as a rough idea to give folk a clue.

Top Bottom