Death wish

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
Commuting to work at 05:30 am and going down the A4 Great West Road I see a couple of muppets all clad in black, no lights and riding against the traffic in the middle lane. Lucky for them traffic was very very light.

Where are the old bill when you need them??

skut

I've noticed a big increase in the number of people cycling on the wrong side of the road - and not just kids either. Who are these morons?

Bokonon

Über Member
I encountered some muppet riding the wrong way down a cycle lane earlier this week. First time I have shouted at a road user for a long time. Fortunately he was hugging the kerb (I just can't safely get that close on a fixie!) and I was in secondary on the main carriageway, so there would have been no conflict between us, but it would have caused problems for others trying to ride in the cycle lane.

Last week I attended a day long meeting in an office that over looks the elevated section of the M4 in West London. By mid afternoon I was loosing enthusiasm and staring blankly out the window, as you do at these times, I saw a cyclist heading out of London cycling down the hard shoulder of the M4, couldn’t believe my eyes xx(.

col

Legendary Member
Terminator said:
Yeah I mean whats wrong with the fast lane?

You mean the overtaking lane!xx(

yorkshiregoth said:
Commuting to work at 05:30 am and going down the A4 Great West Road I see a couple of muppets all clad in black, no lights and riding against the traffic in the middle lane. Lucky for them traffic was very very light.

Where are the old bill when you need them??
There are people who would say 'but you SAW them, didn't you?' and think there was no problem....xx(

Top Bottom