Deaths when not using helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twobiker

I'm not sure why you feel it necessary to resort to snide personal comments.
I am not sure why you are asking that question, or are you the only one allowed to respond to comment?. you chose to swear. and now you play miss innocent.

twobiker

No other way of "winning" the argument?

Evidence? Nope!
Logic? Nope!
Belief being challenged? Yep!

Lash out!

Be glad we are in this century , look what happened to Galileo!
What argument, I responded to being sworn at , I don't accept it at work and I won't accept it here, and my belief has not been challenged , you just ignored my question. which in turn then answers my question. Going got to tough for you did it?, perhaps you would like to insert a text profanity in your reply. the last recourse of the dry well.

Little yellow Brompton

A dark destroyer of biscuits!
What argument, I responded to being sworn at , I don't accept it at work and I won't accept it here, and my belief has not been challenged , you just ignored my question. which in turn then answers my question. Going got to tough for you did it?, perhaps you would like to insert a text profanity in your reply. the last recourse of the dry well.

I apologise, you don't need a belief to be challenged to lash out!

Evidence ? Nope!
Logic? Nope!
Belief challenged ? Nope, but not needed

Lash out!

Is that better?

benb

Evidence based cyclist

I didn't swear at you, and I don't understand why you're so touchy about my use of FFS, FFS. I think you're trying to divert.

twobiker

Divert from what ? , you have had nothing original to say about helmets on this post or any other post, just waffle , and the usual pick a this, pick at that which you think constitutes discussion. cracked records the pair of you.

To answer that first I will ask you a question. I take it your purpose for entering these debates, is to illustrate to the "ill informed" the shortcommings of wearing a helmet correct ? If this is the purpose, do you think you have made a good job of it ?
How many people who have entered into the debate have you convinced of this?

Sorry 3 questions.

When people have entered the debate with a different point of view they are immediately set upon talked down to and insulted. Some of these people may have far more experience in the world of cycling than you, but still you are not prepared to listen to what they have to say.

Do you really think this is the way to get your point across?

Why do you think so few members enter into helmet debates?

Hopefully you may take some of this on board and the quality of debate will improve.

But and its a very big but as long as you continue not to listen others will switch off and you 3 will be left jibbering away to yourselves.

Quite often the purpose is to challenge unrealistic, inflated and simply erroneous clams

Do you believe that a full face helmet is unnecessary because normal helmets are wide enough to prevent facial injuries?

Is it incorrect to refute such bizarre and unfounded claims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom