Deaths when not using helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Little yellow Brompton

A dark destroyer of biscuits!
Having had to adjust to the immense sense of let down on discovering the truth about Father Christmas, I now do not trust anyone but my self.

Either you are being evasive or you learnt about Father Christmas last night and you now longer believe in the NHTSA fact sheet you beleived in yesterday.

I would like to think that you weren't being evasive.

twobiker

Either you are being evasive or you learnt about Father Christmas last night and you now longer believe in the NHTSA fact sheet you beleived in yesterday.

I would like to think that you weren't being evasive.
It does not matter what I think of the NHTSA sheet, the fact is that they believe it, and the only thing that keeps the debate about helmets on the agenda are the constant discussions about it, if forums are full of Helmet chat all the time the powers that be will think there is an issue to be addressed, raising awareness works both ways. not always positively.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
It does not matter what I think of the NHTSA sheet, the fact is that they believe it, and the only thing that keeps the debate about helmets on the agenda are the constant discussions about it, if forums are full of Helmet chat all the time the powers that be will think there is an issue to be addressed, raising awareness works both ways. not always positively.

Haha, yes I'm sure the government spends hours trawling internet forums to decide what legislation is important. FFS.

twobiker

Haha, yes I'm sure the government spends hours trawling internet forums to decide what legislation is important. FFS.
Just like your computer doesn't remember every site you go on, and your ISP doesn't keep records of all your searches.naive or what,! the Government looks out for anything that may become a future problem, people arguing about the legal ramifications of helmets is just asking to be looked at.you only want one person to go to their MP and the genie would be out of the bottle. Oh and stop swearing , its not big and its not clever.

Little yellow Brompton

A dark destroyer of biscuits!
Just like your computer doesn't remember every site you go on, and your ISP doesn't keep records of all your searches.naive or what,! the Government looks out for anything that may become a future problem, people arguing about the legal ramifications of helmets is just asking to be looked at.you only want one person to go to their MP and the genie would be out of the bottle. Oh and stop swearing , its not big and its not clever.

Hmm conspiracies... Maybe you should be thinking about a different materail for your helmets?

BTW FFS swearing? I thought you didn't do abbreviations?

benb

Evidence based cyclist

Wow. Just wow.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian

I am sure that this is done around election time. I doubt very much it is the normal state of affairs.

twobiker

Hmm conspiracies... Maybe you should be thinking about a different materail for your helmets?

BTW FFS swearing? I thought you didn't do abbreviations?
So you are saying your computer does not remember everything and your ISP does not save your searches, Oh dear, maybe you still believe in Father Christmas then, and I don't do abbreviations, I know a good website, its called research, try it you never know you might like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom