Decorating...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
After. Cutting is boring and time consuming, so by rollering as much as I can I then do the minimum required cutting. Cutting first, one invariably cuts more than required as a precautionary measure.

My thoughts exactly.
A small micro roller almost eliminates cutting in ;) almost but a 5-10 mm cut is easy

[QUOTE 5249731, member: 9609"]what do you mean by 'Cut In' ?

and BTW indoor decorating is a wet winters day pursuit - you must be mad in this weather to even consider it[/QUOTE]
Alternatively, shouldn't this be in the 'Royal Wedding free zone' thread?

lane

Veteran
[QUOTE 5249731, member: 9609"]what do you mean by 'Cut In' ?

and BTW indoor decorating is a wet winters day pursuit - you must be mad in this weather to even consider it[/QUOTE]

I'm not an expert on decorating and try to avoid it. However when I suggested to someone at work thay they should do it in the winter and not summer, they said summer was best because the light was better. Takes all sorts I suppose.

I went to the Crown decorating centre yesterday for some paint, but they were closed for the day.
I went to the Crown yesterday for some pints, and they were open all day
upload_2018-5-20_23-15-16.jpeg

Globalti

Legendary Member
The correct way is to unscrew the switches, pull them away from the wall and paint behind them then replace them one it's dry.

kiwifruit

Über Member
If you going for oil base gloss that will yellow, I would go for water base instead. Also Johnstone Trade got there Bonanza Sale this week, paint up to 40% off including mixed colours.

Top Bottom