1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deda 215 handlebars.

Discussion in 'Components, Accessories and Clothing' started by Hover Fly, 10 Sep 2007.

1. Hover Fly

Hover Fly Lover of the bunny

What do these look like from above, how does the top curve away from the centre to the brake levers? Can anyone post a photo please? I'm trying to find a replacement for the old Cinelli 65 and these look like the nearest but it's hard to tell from the usual front 3/4 view on websitesa.

2. pieinthesky

pieinthesky New Member

I have the 215 anatomics on one bike and the shallow drop 215s (traditional style bend) on another. Tell me which you are interested in and the important measurements and I wil sort it out for you.

3. Hover Fly

It's the shallow ones I'm interested in. I can get most of the dimensions off other websites but it's the radius of the top horizontal bend I'm interested in. Are they a largish radius near to Cinelli 65 or sharp like the 64 or 66?
    www.bikepro.com/.../handlebars/cinell_drop.html

4. pieinthesky

pieinthesky New Member

I have take a couple of pictures but the files are to big to include on this forum. If you send me your e-mail by private message I will send them to you.

The bend radius is approximately 7cm to th centreline of the bars.

5. pieinthesky

pieinthesky New Member

Is there any way of subscribing to a topic on this forum?

6. Hover Fly

Thanks for that, they definitely look as if they're worth trying in the shop.