Defy 0 or carbon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
B'Twin, don't come any rarer.

Shanksy

True you don't and it's surprising - I guess a lot like to go or the fancier named bikes?

My giant really is superb though I'd reccommend to anyone it just oozes quality throughout and rides so smooth

You don't see many Giants or Specialized around. I think more people should buy them.

Cyclist33

True you don't and it's surprising - I guess a lot like to go or the fancier named bikes?

My giant really is superb though I'd reccommend to anyone it just oozes quality throughout and rides so smooth

Yellow Saddle says: quantify the coefficient of quality oozeabilty.

Shanksy

I think someone was being sarcastic...well indeed two of us...

In the words of Andy (little Britain)

Yerr

mrbikerboy73

Über Member
I've got two Defy models, a Defy 1 and Defy Advanced 2. I bought the Alu first (no surprise there) and then bought the carbon one a year and a half later in the sale for almost the same price. They are both great bikes IMHO.
The Advanced feels a bit more sprightly when you give it some, and maybe it soaks up the bumps a little bit better. Its a bit lighter too, so it makes climbing a bit easier.
The Defy 1 will take mudguards so it's now a very good winter or wet weather bike.
Is there a night/day difference? I don't think so really, they are both excellent bikes. Should I have bought the carbon one first? Probably, but I didn't have the money at the time so my decision was based on that. You won't go wrong with either bike though.

Top Bottom