degla meet up?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Later the better, hoping to be back in one piece by then. I can carry 4 bikes :tongue:.

The MTB will be in winter mode, but won't take 2 minutes to remove the guards. The Snow studs can stay on as they work in mud !

Never been before !!

Anyone up there tomorrow morning?

If yes say hello to the guy on the freak bike (me)

OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Later the better, hoping to be back in one piece by then. I can carry 4 bikes :tongue:.

The MTB will be in winter mode, but won't take 2 minutes to remove the guards. The Snow studs can stay on as they work in mud !

Never been before !!

you'd be surprised how little mud there is Foss! Because most of the trails are in pine forest they drink up most of the water- driza bone most of the time.

We 'avin the 26th then?

so far so good

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Waheeey! Do you want to car share? I'll have loads of space.
Can I get back to you on that?
I may be dragging along a couple of others from work, so if they do want to come I'll bring them over (in that case I could give you a lift if you want - 7 seater with a 4 bike rack).

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
This appears to be turning into an invasion from the Manchester direction :boxing:

I think we should make a list of attendees nearer the time and try to sort out transport arrangements then. There is an incentive to car share if we can (besides fuel cost and the stupidity of us all driving down individually,1 person per car). Parking (and access to the site) is charged per car, regardless of the number of occupants so we can pay £4.50 each or £4.50 for a car with 3/4 cyclists in it and save the money for a splurge in the café afterwards :mrpig:

Top Bottom