degla meet up?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Right then the trails are open from 8.30 so hows about we get there for a 9am kick off?
Blimey! You're a bit keen.

Last time I rode there the guys I was with said we had done 12 miles? It certainly didn't feel any more than that. If we are getting there so early is the plan to do two circuits?

I think it would be a bit more civilised to arrive maybe around 10am and give the coffee a chance to have kicked in and the sun to melt the ice a bit?
It's an hours drive from our side of Manchester if it's a clear run so you are talking about being in the cars and rolling by 8am at the latest (You, who wouldn't entertain a 9.30am start on New Years day!).

I will happily do two circuits but if only 1 loop is planned there's no rush to get there for silly-o-clock in the morning :thumbsup:

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
x-pole-sport.jpg

There you go Dan ;):whistle:

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Personally I don't mind an early start. Getting back at sensible o-clock might just earn me a few brownie points too :smile:.

OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Personally I don't mind an early start. Getting back at sensible o-clock might just earn me a few brownie points too :smile:.

Ah! a sensible, straightforward reply!

How refreshing.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Leave me off at the minute if you know what I mean. Two weeks back commuting and the issues are coming back like I had before Xmas, so I think off roading on a rigid MTB is a bit much at the moment.

Top Bottom