degla meet up?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Character building is the expression you are looking for, by the end of the second lap it will have made a man of you. Surely it can't be any worse than New Years day?

As far as I am concerned it is still on, I've fitted the 4 bike roofrack this morning when I got home from work and should have 1 mate/neighbour coming with me so if any one want's a lift I can pick them up within reason, room for 2 more :thumbsup: (@dan_bo and I suppose I could even stop off at Wilmslow if I had to!)

Yep @longers and myself will be there. sod the rain.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Right so basically I need to mtfu. Never one to shy away from a soaking on a forum ride I am in. If there is a chance of a lift @I like Skol that would be great, happy to contribute to fuel parking etc. If it is a pain going that way to the M56 don't worry could also make my own way there. :rolleyes:

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Yeah whatever. It's only rain..... lots of rain, and cold.. oh and some wind..... and did I mention rain?

I'll be making my own way there, so keep an eye out for someone in the carpark who looks like the bloke from Breaking Bad.... (that will be me apparently).

Top Bottom