describe your voice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LLB

Abitrary said:
An abitrary is the correct spelling, for a celestial, demonical birdcage from a half finished hp lovecraft novel.

Be slower in your judgement and faster in your thought LLB.

It is also used to describe really geeky things ;)

http://osdir.com/ml/emulators.bochs.devel/2002-05/msg00023.html

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Does anyone else get a kind of voice in their head narrating what they are doing like something out of a 1970s comic? Hmm... just me then.

Well I'd like to sound like an insouciant David Niven, or even Leslie Phillips, but unfortunately my schooling and high tenor makes me sound like a posh child prodigy - as those who've heard me on the radio will know.

LLB

Flying_Monkey said:
Does anyone else get a kind of voice in their head narrating what they are doing like something out of a 1970s comic? Hmm... just me then.

Well I'd like to sound like an insouciant David Niven, or even Leslie Phillips, but unfortunately my schooling and high tenor makes me sound like a posh child prodigy - as those who've heard me on the radio will know.

You went to public school FM ?

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Flying_Monkey said:

**** off. Your posts come across like brian blessed trying to flag a passing planet down just because he's on the the way to a rehearsal.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
LLB said:
You went to public school FM ?

It's hardly a secret - I've talked about the 'joys' of public schools before here... (army family, scholarship boy, in case you are wondering how my parents could afford it)

Top Bottom