Desert Island Discs Heads Up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Vapin' Joe

Vapin' Joe

Formerly known as Smokin Joe
[QUOTE 3681244, member: 259"]Yes, and Mungo Jerry recorded a version ages ago as well. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
I never knew that.
 

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Location
...on the slake
Bradley could wear his beard/hair combo either way round now.

image.jpg
 

Lisat

Veteran
Location
Bournemouth
Up to track 3, Chas and Dave. Fabbo Wiggo.
 
Location
Yorkshire
The full song list is on the Desert Island Discs web page but here they are encased in a spoiler pod...
Stone Roses - I am the Resurrection
The Smiths - The Queen is Dead
Chas n Dave - That's What I Like
Ian Dury and the Blockheads - Reasons to be Cheerful Part 3
Oasis - Rock n Roll Star
Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the Devil
T-Rex - Cosmic Dancer
David Bowie - Sound and Vision
 
Top Bottom