Design & Cycling Innovation NO Survey

• Thread starter Deleted member 26715
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My idea whilst not exactly cycle related is so simple its amazing.........

An open ended spanner... 10mm one and 13mm the other which would cover 90% of your spannering needs....

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
My idea whilst not exactly cycle related is so simple its amazing.........

An open ended spanner... 10mm one and 13mm the other which would cover 90% of your spannering needs....
i only use allen keys.

classic33

Leg End Member
A dynamo, but not as we know them.

The drive gear mounds around The B&B spindle on the non drive side. The unit is attached to the bottle cage mounts. A flexible drive, similar to a car Speedo cable, links the two. Unlike wheel speed pedalling cadence is generally fairly steady, and a capacitor standlight facility handles downhill coasting and stationary moments.
You could turn it into a motor, mounted inside the seat tube.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 26715

If we're getting silly & talking spanners then an unlosable 10mm socket

Drago

Legendary Member
Bicycle toast rack. Handlebar mounted for easy access on the fly.

Drago

Legendary Member
Some kind of genuinely all round decent puncture proof or airless tyre? Christ, men walked on the moon 49 years ago and none of the big manufacturers has grasped this one by the cojones.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 26715

A stick with a nail on the end. Pass too close and your car gets keyed.
I did wonder about this, you used to be able to buy (probably still can) an orange piece of plastic with a reflector on the end which stuck out from the side of the bike. If that had a sharp edge on & it scraped a car would it be classed as criminal damage? Although it would have to have a hinge on it for when you get to filtering.

Drago

Legendary Member
Yup, you can still buy them. They re about a foot long, but there's a good argument for making them about a metre long. It wouldn't affect the rider, the weight would be minimal, and the Ford against the bike when not in use.

Top Bottom