Desire to cycle from AM - PM

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex321

Veteran
weekends for me for a good ride means morning is better cus after a sunday roast i wouldn't be able to do a ride without barfing anyway

We always have the Sunday roast for our evening meal, unless we have guests who want to leave in the afternoon. But since I usually cook it, that does mean I need to be back reasonably early if I go out after lunch.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
We always have the Sunday roast for our evening meal, unless we have guests who want to leave in the afternoon. But since I usually cook it, that does mean I need to be back reasonably early if I go out after lunch.

Mrs ck does ours for around 12-30 -1 as her dad comes for dinner too , i generally have to warm mine up depending on how late i get back as i leave around 8 am for the club ride and i try to get in a metric century in but with riding to the meeting place , doing the ride with a cake stop ( which is limited on sundays due to later opening time ) and get back so a 3 and a half hour ride easily turns into 4-5 one

OP
OP
Rooster1

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
It's the traffic that puts me off cycling in the afternoons, both road and foot. Sunday just gone for example I went for a ride to and around a local reservoir at 06:20 and it was great, mostly had the road to myself for the journey and only a dozen or so walkers whilst at the reservoir, it would have been busier in the afternoon.

The full moon and then the sunrise was nice too.

That might be a part of my resistance to riding later. Albeit subconsciously (sorry if I spelt that wrong, cba)

Top Bottom