dhb clothing sizes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Im looking to kit myself out with clothes from wiggle. Ive been told on here that dhb is good value for money and Ive eyed on a pair of bib shorts, tops etc made by dhb.

Im looking to know how dhb clothing fits? I would wear a medium in my ordinary clothes or a 32-34" waist so how do they compare? Should I be going for a size or even 2 bigger?

Thanks

Mark Grant

Acting Captain of The St Annes Jombulance.
I wear a medium in DHB bibs & tights. I'm 35/36 waist.

jim55

Guru
Tops are very small( admittedly i train a lot and am prob built a bit different to most , but not ott) and dhb is very tight small on me , i bought a dhb top in xl which is far too small ( 44 chest and thicker than ave cyclists arms ), id go two sizes up if u can , they seem short as well

vickster

Legendary Member
They do free returns so easy enough to order different sizes and then return. If you go for a classic rather than athletic fit, should be fairly true to size

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Im looking to kit myself out with clothes from wiggle. Ive been told on here that dhb is good value for money and Ive eyed on a pair of bib shorts, tops etc made by dhb.

Im looking to know how dhb clothing fits? I would wear a medium in my ordinary clothes or a 32-34" waist so how do they compare? Should I be going for a size or even 2 bigger?

Thanks

DHB is a bit random. I have a medium & and extra large bib tights - both of which fit me.
If in doubt go bigger. The good news is wiggle exchanges without any fuss

OP
OP
JonnyBoy1985

JonnyBoy1985

Regular
Another quick question. What about cycling shoes? are they very narrow fitting?

vickster

Legendary Member
Some are, some aren't. Shimano offer a wide fit option. Road ones seem to be narrower than mtb ones

My take on DHB. I have used their sizing guides and for me they are rubbish. Bought some bib shorts and a jersey and they were way too small (medium). Bought some knee warmers (medium) ...way too big. I won't bother again, I now buy other brands that are good on sizing.

Big Nick

Tops are really small and even the biggest are too small for me (I'm an XL in high street sizes) although perhaps it's just me being sensitive to their skin tight design!

Bizarrely I find the bottoms fairly true to 'normal sizes'

Top Bottom